Sunday, August 8, 2010

More from our vacation

LAMPTON DAYS LAGOON
BEAR LAKE



The water wasn't too cold for Livy she loved it!
The girls spent most of their time playing in the sand
The water was pretty high this year at Bear Lake so there were some awesome sandbars we played on for hours. Loved it!
I decided I am terrible at taking pictures especially when I see others with a camera I just figure oh I'll get a copy (which almost never happens). Anyways I was just so excited to get these pictures from our other camera uploaded only to find out I hardly took any pictures. So here's some of the few from our trip out to Ohio and Maryland.Brooklyn's baptism
Camping at Lake ErieGrandpa and Maile were a hit in the Dancing with the Stars contest. Maile had the time of her life dancing with Grandpa, she still always talks about it and loves to hear that song on the radio.


Aaron and his brothers - Greg and Spencer performing Blue Man for the family talent show in Maryland. Greg and Tacie's family performed this for their ward talent show so they supplied everything. It was awesome! Everyone loved it!

No comments: