Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dress Rehearsal



To go along with Kamaile's obsession with "fa fa" she also loves witches. This month with all the Halloween decorations around she is constantly talking about witches. She says their nice and funny but whenever there's one that laughs or moves at all she becomes terrified. At Gardner Village they have all their big witches on display and a ton of cute picture spots. We've been 4 times already because Kamaile asks to go to the "witches house" every day. Jodi and her kids also enjoy it so they come along as well. Today we decided to have a little dress rehearsal with our costumes. My visiting teacher just so happened to have this fabulous maleficent costume that she let me borrow -PERFECT! So, this is what we decided I am Maleficent and Kamaile is my little girl named fa fa, Emmy is the dragon, and Aaron is Prince Phillip. Halloween and any holiday gets more and more fun the older Kamaile gets, this month sure has been a lot of fun.


Grandma and some of the grandkids
















"Kamaile Poo" "Witchy Poo"

I couldn't help but think they pictures were very similar except that Kamaile eats on the pot and Witchy Poo reads on her pot.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow! Those are some intense costumes! Very cute. I love Kamaille sitting on the pot. Has she made any progress with toilet-training. We read a potty book to him a couple times a day but he never wants to go in the potty! Any tips?

Allie said...

the maleficent costumes are perfect! I love that about Kamaile. Halloween is so fun. Hey I just got your message, but its nearing midnight, so I'll give you a ring tomorrow.

the murdocks said...

Yes! I love your costume...what are the chances of coming across that? Such cute pics. It's just too darn bad I hate dressing up...or else my family could look that cute. And you happen to be at one my favorite places on earth: garnder village. I was obsessed with the witch sitting on the pot. Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! Love the costumes!!! For real what are the chances your visiting teacher has a malificent costume. That is really crazy it was just meant to be. I love the whole theme. I am sure Aaron has always wanted to be a handsome prince. I guess atleast he got to be a prince!! You guys are so funny! Actually what is really funny is that Maddux and Brooklyn are probably looking at your blog like 10 times a day. Just looking at the pictures and watching everyone dance on the video. They love it. Actually Maddux was looking at it earlier today and I noticed you had a new post so here is my 2nd comment! Someday we will get ours up and running, but then I will be embarassed beacuse we aren't as much fun as you guys are! Oh well I just might have to make up some stories about us to post, no one will ever know the difference!

love the beards

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

GREAT COSTUMES!!!!! Aaron looks pretty happy about his too. J/k Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely awesome! I cant wait until luke gets alittle older to go all out with holidays. We still took him trick or treating with shane, joanna, and the kids. They were here visiting us for the week. And your costume was so cool! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!!