Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kamaile's first dance recital

Going to dance class has been the highlight of Maile's week for the past 5 months and Friday was the big dance recital. I was curious to see how she'd do in front of a crowd. From the moment I put her new tutu on she was ready to put on a show. She did great and had so much fun performing for everyone. It was just a small audience in the basement where they practice, so I think that helped. I couldn't help but love every minute of it and I was grinnning ear to ear the entire time. I can't believe she's old enough to do this kind of stuff, but I'm sure this is just the beginning of many more performances. I know I over did it with the pictures but I just couldn't narrow it down.

IMG_1195_edited-1

IMG_1148_edited-1
The cute little bumble bee dance class, a group picture was basically impossible, I think these were the best smiles Jane and Maile had.
013
Jumping on the tramp after dance class for Maile and during dance class for Emmy became routine.

IMG_1225

011

IMG_1140
This recital got me all the more excited to have another little girl.

10 comments:

The Beards said...

What a big girl!!!! She is so cute. Can't wait to see you guys in March!!!!!!!

John and Erin said...

How fun!! She looks darling jess! I love her hair.

Brooke said...

Great pics Jessie! I love the on the trampoline. She is so so cute!

emilyy said...

So stinkin' CUTE. I LOVE the tramp pic.

The Sorensens said...

Cute pictures. We like her hair cut as well!

Utah Funeral Directors Cremation Center said...

She is so cute Jessie! I hope one day we get a girl. The pictures look great too!

Tacie Kerr said...

What a little beauty. How fun! I'm with you on the grinning ear to ear part...you can't help but love it. We can't wait to see you guys.

Mom+Girls said...

I love Maile..she looked so cute and I cant wait for Nya to start doing all those fun stuff too. You did great taking picture!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! THat is just too cute!! And I am sorry about bragging about our hawaii trip! I totally understand that craving to go!

Jourdan said...

She is looking so old its scary! What adorable girls you have! I'll take one of yours if you don't mind...